Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SUCKFUCK.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FU YULONG PAPA!

Oral was a total failure today. Sometimes I just wonder. How the shit am I going to study for exams? Ohwell I admit it I'm not smart and I'm just super jealous of those people that were born smart. Sometimes I dont even wanna study. I think I'm having too much stress lately. I cant concentrate on studying. I'm so afraid that I wouldn't do well in streaming and guess what? I regretted not listening in class. Oh God please help me. Let my mind be clear of everything and prepare for exams. Exams are on next Wednesday. I'm stressed. I dont like it.

Hopefully tomorrow's streaming talk will be better. Thanks Zhiqi for the super duper awesome post on your private blog, love you;)

OHYEAH IT'S SO AWESOME MATHS TEST TOMORROW AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment