Monday, April 26, 2010

you can see my brown eyes ever since you said goodbye.

Hello music test was super lame today. During the test me and Danielle kept laughing at the music and plus the questions were like...... damn stupid lol. during chinese lessons kept talking to zhiqi, heh. and i fell asleep. ermmmmmm? newscast during eng lessons again. fooled around with Danielle heh heh heh. 'we are the world' ~ today ate alot during class man, ate plenty sweets, two lollipops, and some of yeongsoon's tibits heh heh. after schl kfc with Danielle and Zhiqi. Started talking about people and the times in Secondary One. I'm so disgusted by my actions in Sec1. ew. Sorry to those people that I've treated badly during Sec1 ):

okay bye. :) tomorrow's going to be a better day, loves :)

ZHIQI & DANIELLE LOL AT BLOGSONG :) we are the world~

ohyeah, oral tomorrow, streaming talk on wednesday, exams next wed, how nice life could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment