Thursday, April 29, 2010

不作你的朋友

2.4 today, I'm quite happy. Thankew alot Chuanwei for pacing me and got 15.14 super proud weee. left standing broad jump and I can get gold liao.

Maths test yesterday wasn't as superawesome because somehow my memory loss and my whole mind was like about..... argh forget it. I'm sure to fail maths again. I'm such a failure. lol. anyway today's mr ng's birthday well happy birthday uh. lol. i'm your worst student ever man, seriously. dont listen in class, daydreaming, playing, being noisy. no wonder teachers hate me so much LOL.

history test results got back. just passed. stupid me forgotten to include points. argh whatever. no point in studying anyway. i just suck at studying. regina sucker sucker sucker sucker.

straight to the point: after school - kfc with py, d, zq - studied maths - homed.

Tags Replies
STALKER: haha.
V♥: hey sweetie thanks :)
Stranger: I'm fine thanks haha, my oral sure fail one, and dont worry it's not your fault.
FAYE: thanks babe.

I just miss how the way you used to message me. It takes time to forget. dont worry I'll never be happy again, unless I'm with my friends. Thanks Danielle for being with me always. Loveyou.

ohyeah streaming talk motivated me to study hard. promised mommy I'll be happy. I'm trying to mom. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment