Friday, April 23, 2010

NAPFA!

YAY! Napfa is finally over girls guys fellow classmates yippeeee. happy like shit! :) Got 4As and 1D. obviously ppl should know for me the 'D' would be stupid standing broad jump right-.- argh damn it me want get gold but cus of sbj and 2.4 cant ): nvm imma work hard on both on it! ^^ okay sit and reach was super cool to the max thanks isabelle chia yu si okay! for pushing me while we warm up and i was able to stretch to 45cm! :) okay inclined pullup 17 and situps 35 and shuttlerun 11seconds hohoho happy like shit!

ohyeah did i mention history test was okay today? okay nah i didn't mention it, so history was fine today. think i'll pass thanks god! wooohooo! me super hyper today unlike the previous day when i was thinking, hehe thanks bestmate danielle for making me happy :)

gonna study hard for upcoming exams to prove you this stupid teacher that me can study without your teaching! :) bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment