Wednesday, May 5, 2010

fml.

HAHAHA. FIRST PAPER TODAY. nothing much to say about it.

sometimes i just feel like dying and leave this world. there's no point for me to live anyway. i'm tired of making choices and everything. it's tired enough for me to suffer all these in pure silence and nobody understands. it's enough for me alr. i want to meet my grandpa. :( i'm tired i'm tired i'm tired.

Tags Replies
Somebody: Sorry.
Passer-by: oh?
Passer by: hate hate la? my fucking problem ah.
Emotionless Yamazuki: LOL
Zhiqi: hahaha. dont care them the passerbys, fucking lame only please.
Passer-by: hahahaha.
Zhiqi: I only know the somebody, the rest of the fucking passerbys all i dont know, LOL.
Emotionless Yamazuki: IP no use alr. Let them spam all they want. I heck care alr.
Zhiqi: Ofcus.
Passer-by: lol?
Emotionless Yamazuki: lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment