Sunday, April 25, 2010

Loves

Hello people, me going to write dedications for those sweeet people that have been here with me all these while.

KimberleyTan
Hello Bestfriend, how have you been in CCHY? I miss you alot alot alot. It's been 3 years since I knew you. Me remember when you pour milo at my head heeheehee. Thanks for being here for me all these while, even when we're in different school. We don't always sms each other because you're just so lazy to sms! :@! Okay I don't blame you for that because it's your stupid keypad that always fails. :) We don't always talk on the phone, and you seldom use the computer because your mom don't allow you to use the computer. Yeah thats so sad right I know I know. Well dearest, thanks for being here all the while. I really appreciate all those little sweet things you do for me. You know all my secrets and you understand me well. You never fail to make me laugh at your silly jokes and when I'm feeling moody and when I vent all my anger on you, you don't mind them. Thanks for being there. I love you. :)

DanielleChua
Hello bird, thanks for being such a nice bird okay. I'll always remember what we used to quarrel over last year, all those stupid silly little things. You should know them huh. :) It's crazy how we can even quarrel through smses. And everytime you leave me speechless la okay. :x Okay. It's only these year when we became closer. Although we still have our little mad quarrels this year, okay we're still quite immature la :x, all these only makes our friendship closer. Thanks for everything you did, thanks for the hug during NAPFA on Friday, it really cheered me up alot. You're the one that knows alot of things about me too. :) Thanks for being such a great friend who stands by me always. Thanks for the sweet sms you sent that time when I told you about _. Thanks for showing care and thanks for forgiving the silly stupid things I do. Thanks alot bestmate. You're the best man :)

NgZhiqi
Hello Cutie, remember how we used to talk about the people in our class last year? Hahahaha we mostly talked about the girls because the boys don't seem to have any problems. Remember? We were actually already very close last year but you were closer with Sharon & the rest last year. It's only this year when you came recess with us. And all your silly jokes. And about taptap, 'FaFaFa' and 'Get Crazy' remember? I remembered we used to sing songs and you'll always tell me about your problems in school and the rest. :) Thanks for being such a goodfriend Zhiqi, thanks for listening to all my rants. Thanks for concerning me. And I'm sorry if I sometimes left you out during recess sweetie. Thanks for being by my side. Loves.

IsabelleChia
Hello Retard, it's so surprising why I cant be mad at you. Everytime when I see your retarded face, I'll laugh. You're always so silly and sweet and funny. And you're always telling me about kpop! It's just that you're always giving that face when you're down and you're always always showing the black face. Me no like it okay. Cannot get angry so easily. Remember what I told you, It's our last year together because we wont know what class we'll go to next year, treasure this time when we spend together okay. :) Loves.

KokYuling
Hello Lovelove, I'll always remember my first impression of you. Last time we were so lame, I don't like you, you don't like me. Hahahaha, thanks for being such a nice friend. And sorry for all the things I said about you. I'm sorry. Although this year we had many conflicts, we're still so close together. Thanks for being there when I'm sad. Thanks for being so nice to me always. Thanks for all your care. Loveyou :)

LeckYingFaye
Hello Babe, I remember last time I kept asking you who you liked better - Me or Danielle. Okay I was so lame then but it was way back. Thanks for being there and I really enjoyed the times being with you. :) Although we're not so close, thanks for being such a greaaaaaaat babe. I love your jokes and everything. :)

TeoYixuan
Hello Stalker, HAHAAHHAHA. I always remember how I laugh at your stupidity and how I always say you're lousy, not friendly. Because in ATS when I smiled at you, you didn't smile back! You're so mean okay cheat my feelings. I hate you :@! Nah I love you la okay. Thanks for making me laugh always. And thanks for always diaoing me okay -.- ! Stop stalking me stalker, I will shy one. AND THANK YOU LA. Say when I sing the mirror will break. Infact, the mirror loves my singing so much that it melts. (okay exaggerating) thanks stalker, :)

SalitaSucharitvanitwong
Hello honey, you're always insulting me. But always making me laugh. ACTION MAMA REMEMBER? Hehe Sec 1 oi! :) You always think I purposely skip band one leh you. Anyway I love you honey. Thanks for being there for me all the while. You're such a nice friend, such a funny one too. I know you love me alot alot alot alot okay. I'm your bestfriend! (like real) Thanks honey for everything, love you :)

SongJianqiao
Hello Chatmate papa! HAHAHA you're always listening to what I say lor. You're super funny and I'm so glad you're my friend. One thing I hate about you. YOU ARE SO TALL. Make me feel so short :@! Anyway thankyou for listening all those stupid things I say about those teachers! And thanks for the two lollipops tomorrow, I'm waiting for it okay. BETTER DONT EAT IT. Must save for me LOL. Okay thanks anyway. :)

FuYulong
Hello FuYulong Papa you're always bullying me. I hate you to the max man for pinching my cheeks so hard. Don't always quarrel with Mama okay. Must love her and must last long with her okay goodboy. Stop bullying me also okay. Goodboy! Happy advanced birthday also! :) Buy me lollipop!

Okay there's many more but I'm just writing those that I'm closer with. Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment