Saturday, April 24, 2010

If you cannot be a pencil to write anyone's happiness, then try at least to be a nice eraser to remove someone's sadness.

I'm feeling down again. I need some advice badly ): Danielle, Zhiqi, Isabelle, Yuling, Faye, whoever. I need advice. I dont like it whenever I feel like that.

Life's always like a battlefield, sometimes when you cant take it anymore, you'll die in that battle. And for people like me, I wouldn't want to give up till the last second, but sometimes I wouldn't have a choice whether to give up or not although there is always a second chance for us. I don't like to be sad but I have to be one whenever I think of those problems stacking one by one in my heart. Whenever I try to solve the problems, it just hurts me further more. I don't like it that way. Or rather I don't like myself being that way. I just want the happy Regina back. The normal me back. I just want to clear the problems stacking in my heart slowly and in a happy way, not a sad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment